- Always greets guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner
- Establishes immediate eye contact and smiles with guest
- Always thank and farewells guests conveying anticipation for their next visit
- Establishes rapport with guests to build guest loyal and gathers constructive feedback to ensure satisfaction of every individual of guest
- Remains friendly and flamboyant as an individual
- Maintains the conversation and do not exposes any sensitive topics to the guest
- Ensures that brand standards are consistently implemented.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of menu and presentation standards and sound knowledge of beverages preparation techniques
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the heart of house.
- Prepares and assembles orders in sequence and makes quality checks before service
- Applies food and beverage service techniques correctly at all times, serves items with enthusiasm
- Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly
- Recognizes the step of the billing process
- Anticipates for any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly
- Communicates effectively to know the daily task assign
- Maintains back up supplies stock for the daily operations and anticipates busy demands
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by superiors due to business requirements
- Experience in Food and Beverages, 5 star international hotels/resorts, and/or in freestanding restaurants is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferably a Diploma holder in Hospitality Business Management or any related course
Skills / Competencies
- Has effective time management, task management and communication Good command in both spoken and written English.